Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04284 ETB / CLP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 113,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 85,247 Birr (CH$1,990,121) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$1.42 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,151 (32 minutes ago)