Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03406 ETB / CLP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 73,698 Birr (CH$2,164,083) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 731,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (about 2 hours ago)