Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03417 ETB / CLP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 16% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,302 Birr (CH$1,911,309) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (27 minutes ago)