Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.413 ETB / ARS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 4% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 74,610 Birr (ARS $52,790) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)