Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.988 ETB / ARS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 111,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 77,506 Birr (ARS $78,482) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)