Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.722 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 118,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 67,870 Birr (11,860TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (40 minutes ago)