Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.235 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,489 Birr (9,060TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)