Cost of living comparison between Samsun, Turkey and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.113 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 61,804 Birr (8,689TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)