Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00691 ETB / UZS *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,398 Birr (9,614,389 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (about 1 hour ago)