Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 479 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37668 ETB / RUB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 54,518 Birr (руб 144,732) in Samara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)