Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 393 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.642 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 33% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 82,997 Birr (€3,237) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)