Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.428 ETB / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 146 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)