Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.129 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 62,123 Birr (Mex$ 55,048) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)