Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.422 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 96,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 78,498 Birr (Mex$ 55,221) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)