Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.230 ETB / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,786 prices entered by 279 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)