Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,122 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.099 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 89,048 Birr ($3,855) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (26 minutes ago)