Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.904 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 6% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 99,637 Birr ($4,350) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)