Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36259 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 45% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 46,120 Birr (₨127,196) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (40 minutes ago)