Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41533 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 37% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 95,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 59,825 Birr (₨144,042) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (27 minutes ago)