Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41070 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 42% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 117,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 67,372 Birr (₨164,043) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)