Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00170 ETB / IDR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 53,300 Birr (Rp 31,417,901) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php5,000 (25 minutes ago)