Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00197 ETB / IDR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 81,946 Birr (Rp 41,602,855) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)