Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00199 ETB / IDR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 23% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 57,461 Birr (Rp 28,863,828) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)