Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00169 ETB / IDR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,204 Birr (Rp 34,474,406) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (26 minutes ago)