Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.171 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 87,736 Birr (€2,645) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)