Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.022 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 117,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 97,662 Birr (€3,050) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)