Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 60.681 ETB / OMR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 88,624 Birr (﷼ 1,460) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,338 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)