Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 60.056 ETB / OMR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 62,198 Birr (﷼ 1,036) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)