Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.656 ETB / THB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 49,830 Birr (75,909 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)