Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.662 ETB / THB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 35% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 50,421 Birr (76,140 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 4,300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)