Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 277 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.200 ETB / SAR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 30% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 50,214 Birr (﷼ 8,099) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)