Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.423 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 35% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 148,647 Birr (€4,447) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 110,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)