Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.675 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 29% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 80,289 Birr (€3,010) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (about 1 hour ago)