Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.005 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 44% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 124,877 Birr (€3,902) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (37 minutes ago)