Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.766 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 11% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 87,067 Birr (€3,663) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (38 minutes ago)