Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.614 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 23% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 96,470 Birr (€3,766) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)