Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 315 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.192 ETB / GBP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 85% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 150,069 Birr (£5,323) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 3 hours ago)