Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 562 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.077 ETB / GBP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 107% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 163,282 Birr (£4,288) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)