Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 730 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.107 ETB / GBP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 75% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 186,994 Birr (£5,179) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 107,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (25 minutes ago)