Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.677 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 13% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 91,663 Birr (€3,715) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.11 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)