Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.692 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 11% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 104,284 Birr (€4,059) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)