Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.701 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 22% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 145,860 Birr (€4,328) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 120,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)