Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.677 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 52% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 119,003 Birr (€4,823) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (37 minutes ago)