Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.833 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 52% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 114,157 Birr (€4,790) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)