Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 672 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.723 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 60% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 169,678 Birr (€5,349) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 106,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)