Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 560 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.701 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 47% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 165,120 Birr (€4,900) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (36 minutes ago)