Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25646 ETB / PKR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 91,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,643 Birr (₨259,853) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tangerang costs Rp 2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)