Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21154 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 77,233 Birr (¥365,095) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)