Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20672 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 76,296 Birr (¥369,074) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 63,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (34 minutes ago)