Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.943 ETB / MAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 6% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 87,864 Birr (29,850 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)