Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.887 ETB / MAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 11% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 118,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 104,892 Birr (36,332 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)