Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.242 ETB / MAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 23% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 59,862 Birr (26,701 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)