Cost of living comparison between Sabratah, Libya and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.770 ETB / LYD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 87,652 Birr (5,558 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.23 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (about 1 hour ago)