Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.466 ETB / LYD *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 62,965 Birr (3,824 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)