Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.080 ETB / LYD *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 128,016 Birr (6,375 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 120,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)