Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.508 ETB / LYD *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 6% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 102,857 Birr (5,015 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 97,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (16 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)