Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.770 ETB / LYD *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 5% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 88,494 Birr (4,476 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)