Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.374 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 140,388 Birr (€4,206) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 91,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)