Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 789 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.285 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 125,078 Birr (€3,758) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 104,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)