Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.365 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 94,784 Birr (€3,464) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)