Cost of living comparison between Saarbrücken, Germany and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.207 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 94,263 Birr (€3,894) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)