Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.485 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 91,278 Birr (€3,728) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (35 minutes ago)