Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 589 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.161 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 79,025 Birr (9,683 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)