Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.524 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 36% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 50,324 Birr (9,110 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)