Cost of living in Ryazan, Russia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39404 ETB / RUB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ryazan (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 48,785 Birr (руб 123,805) in Ryazan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)