Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.749 ETB / ZAR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 10% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 89,088 Birr (R 50,927) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)