Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.350 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 133,422 Birr (€4,001) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (12 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)