Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.844 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 112,392 Birr (€3,529) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 92,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)