Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.088 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 114,873 Birr (€3,580) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 99,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)