Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.453 ETB / NZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 30% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 104,076 Birr (NZ$5,640) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)