Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.131 ETB / NZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 5% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 110,081 Birr (NZ$5,754) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)