Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.454 ETB / NZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 16% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 116,855 Birr (NZ$6,332) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 101,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.00 (44 minutes ago)