Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.294 ETB / NZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 17% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 95,172 Birr (NZ$5,841) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)