Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 592 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48248 ETB / RUB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 69,400 Birr (руб 143,839) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)