Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.479 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 111,047 Birr (€3,317) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)