Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.505 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 117,359 Birr (€4,993) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 2 hours ago)