Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42686 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 18% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 71,773 Birr (₨168,143) in Rohtak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)