Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.700 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 120% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 178,772 Birr ($7,875) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)