Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 260%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.210 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 150% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 227,743 Birr ($8,370) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 91,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)