Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.300 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 147% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 185,425 Birr ($8,315) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (about 2 hours ago)