Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.104 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 126% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 133,207 Birr ($5,766) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Edmonton costs C$179 (about 1 hour ago)