Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 260%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.000 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 142% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 229,745 Birr ($8,509) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 95,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bergen costs kr 380,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Grand Rapids costs $505 (about 1 hour ago)