Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.200 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 85% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 227,651 Birr ($8,370) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 123,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)