Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.253 ETB / SAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,223 prices entered by 303 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)