Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.279 ETB / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,868 prices entered by 559 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (28 minutes ago)