Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.458 ETB / ARS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 60,155 Birr (ARS $41,270) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (29 minutes ago)