Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.545 ETB / ARS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,301 Birr (ARS $40,980) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (28 minutes ago)