Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.369 ETB / ARS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,144 Birr (ARS $51,234) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 140,000Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)