Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 484 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.483 ETB / HRK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 13% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 68,320 Birr (19,618 kn) in Rijeka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 2 hours ago)