Cost of living comparison between Ridder, Kazakhstan and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06677 ETB / KZT
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 41% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 45,950 Birr (688,200 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)