Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.775 ETB / ZAR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 100,444 Birr (R 56,603) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (38 minutes ago)