Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.972 ETB / BOB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 22% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 79,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 61,722 Birr ($b15,539) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)