Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 755 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.003 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 103,867 Birr (R$ 12,979) in Ribeirão Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)