Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 605 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.188 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 99,185 Birr (R$ 13,799) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)