Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.904 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 45% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 122,032 Birr (€3,825) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)