Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.762 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 25% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 72,369 Birr (€2,809) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)