Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.423 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 135,624 Birr (€4,058) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 117,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)