Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.505 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 36% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 110,133 Birr (€4,685) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)