Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.022 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 124,069 Birr (€3,874) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 113,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)