Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 755 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.707 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 135,868 Birr (€4,285) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 115,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (41 minutes ago)