Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.392 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 84,285 Birr (€3,077) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 66,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)