Cost of living comparison between Reggio Calabria, Italy and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.932 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 99,458 Birr (€4,156) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)