Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23550 ETB / PKR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 40% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,372 Birr (₨269,093) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)