Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 558 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.585 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 145,802 Birr (€4,341) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 1 hour ago)