Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 354 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.953 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 55% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 97,348 Birr (€3,612) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 63,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 3 hours ago)