Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 638 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.088 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 156,335 Birr (€4,872) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 119,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)