Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.089 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 91,175 Birr (€3,785) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)