Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35564 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 57% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 26,601 Birr (₨74,797) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)