Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33939 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 57% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 32,596 Birr (₨96,042) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)